Dancing girl, Handwoven Original Banarasi Dupatta
Product eligible for exchange or return only if damaged (please read return and cancellation policy).
Length- 2.50 meters
Width- 0.99 meter
Material: Pure Katan Silk, metallic threads for zari
Craft- Handloom woven at Varanasi
Washing Instruction- Dry wash only. Do not machine wash or use harsh detergents. Do not keep soaked in detergent or water. Do not steam-iron. Contact with water or steam may lead to blackening of zari.
We try to be very accurate with colours but Colour and brightness depend on individual screen settings also. Besides, photography is done under enhanced/optimal light conditions so may appearence differ slightly in indoors and dull light.
- Always keep the Dupatta wrapped in a cotton fabric .
- Avoid spraying perfume or any such chemical directly on the garment.
- Do not place naphthalene balls with the garment.
- Always avoid direct ironing on zari, as it tends to react with moisture and may turn black.
- Dry clean only.
- Stains and spots to removed with white petrol only.
- Avoid garment contact with moisture.Please keep the garment in a moderate climate, as the zari tends to react to weather changes.