Indigo and white Bgru Hand-Block Printed prewashed, Pure mulmul, soft-cotton Saree
Please read for all product related details carefully, feel free to ask in case of doubt. Product eligible for exchange or return only if damaged (please read return and cancellation policy)..
- Image 2- Saree /Blouse
- Image 3- Sari palla/ mundhani
- Image 4- Saree close-up
Width of saree and blouse- 1.15 meter
Length of blouse fabric- 90 cm
Saree length- 5.50 meters
- Material- Mulmul Cotton Sari. Natural dyes
- Craft- Dabu Mud-resist Hand-block printing from Bagru, Rajasthan using wooden block and natural dyes/colours Rajasthan.
* Original block-printed fabrics appear pre-washed(natural indigo dyed cottons usually have uneven colour tones)) due to repeated soaking and washing which is part of handmade process and proof of authenticity.
* Indigos have tendencey for colour bleed sometimes even due to heavy swaeting
We try to be very accurate with colours but Colour and brightness depend on individual screen settings also. Besides, photography is done under enhanced/optimal light conditions so may differ slightly in indoors and dull light.
Saree has been washed and starched which makes fibers stiff and this is required after every wash to mainatain in this form or else it gets loose.
Dry wash recomended for first time.Later can be washed at home using soft detergent. Do not keep soaked in water/detergent. No machine wash.